15 Liter water heaters are the most commonly used storage geysers for bathing. According to a recent survey, 41% of geyser sales are on 15 Liters capacity.
These 15 Liter geysers consume less electricity and heat the water faster. Most importantly, it can deliver a good amount of water required for bathing. Let’s check the top 15 Liter geysers available for one to purchase.
Best 15 Liters Geyser in India
1. AO Smith SDS-Green 15 Liter Geyser
SDS-Green series from AO smith is the overall best geyser in India in terms of durability, electricity consumption, flexible options to buy, and also the best heating element used.
The blue diamond glass-lined inner tank has double resistance to hard water compared to any other model. A long-lasting Anode Rod is a customized alloy that works even in hard water conditions to protect the tank and has a 2X lifespan.
- Type: Storage ; Capacity: 15 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars ; BEE Rating: 5 Star;
- Blue Diamond Glass-Lined Tank for 2X corrosion resistance
- Long-lasting Anode Rod a customised alloy that works even in hard water conditions to protect the tank and has 2X lifespan as compared to normal magnesium rod.
- Product Dimensions: 37.3 Cms X 37.3 Cms X 34.8 Cms
- Installation: Water Heater Free Installation is applicable up to municipal city limit of Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Pune - PCMC, Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Howrah and Hooghly. Free Installation does not include any additional material e.g. connecting hoses, water inlet & outlet, pipe nipples, any additional material, electrical fittings & Demounting* of old geyser etc. In rest of the cities, installation will be provided by the brand against the installation charge of INR 400
2. V Guard Victo 15 Liters Geyser
V Guard Victo is a vertical type of geyser with multiple configurations starting from 6 liters to 25 liters. Victo series is also released with the digital display option and also a horizontal geyser option. It also uses the Incoloy heating element which is the best in the industry.
With features such as 8 bar pressure, 5-star electric consumption, anti-corrosion inner tank, thermal cutoff, and thermostat, make the victo series is value for money and also the best vertical type of geyser in India.
- 【15 LITRE】Storage Water Heater; 【BEE 5 STAR RATED】: Extremely Energy Efficient with Extra Thick & High Density PUF Insulation for Maximum Heat Retention;【COUNTRY OF ORIGIN】: India
- 【ANTI-CORROSIVE & SUITABLE FOR HARD WATER USAGE】: Advanced Vitreous Enamel Coating protects the Inner Tank, Superior Incoloy 800 Heating Element ensures Sustained Performance, Extra Thick Magnesium Anode provides Added Protection
- 【SAFETY ASSURED】: Advanced Thermostat & Thermal Cut-out Mechanism provides Dual Overheat Protection, 5-in-1 Multi-function Safety Valve prevents Excessive Pressure Build-up, Vacuum Formation & Reverse Water Flow
- 【HYGIENIC & PUNGENT-FREE WATER】: Multi-layer Protection against Corrosion & Scaling
- 【66% REDUCTION IN LEAKAGE】: Single Weld Line High Grade Mild Steel Tank
3. Bajaj New Shakti Neo 10L 4 Star Geyser
Bajaj’s new Shakti series is a successful series and it’s a 4 Star rated geyser with multiple capacity options. 15 Liter geyser has almost the same specifications as 25 liters geyser except for tank capacity.
Titanium glass-lined enamel-coated steel tank for corrosion resistance, Copper heating element, and 8 bar pressure handling for high-rise apartments, etc. If looking for a budget-friendly product, Go for the Bajaj Sakti Neo storage geyser.
- Titanium Armour and Swirl Flow Technology
- Copper element with efficient longer life
- Suitable for 8 bar pressure
- Unique Weldfree joint in outer metal body
- It comes with Titanium glass lined enamel coated mild steel tank
4. Crompton Arno Neo 15 Liter Storage Water Heater
Crompton Arno is the cheapest geyser one can buy to deal with hard water. It comes with 6, 10, 15, and 25 liters capacity and also to choose between 5 Star and 4 Star rated electricity consumption.
With specially designed magnesium anode, which can fight against scaling and corrosion. The heating element is made of copper and has multi-level safety features such as the thermostat, thermal cutoff, multi-functional valve, etc. Arno is the best fit for budget-friendly users.
- PRODUCT: Crompton's energy efficient storage water heater with fast heating
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Wattage: 2000 W; Capacity: 15L; Star Rating 5; Pressure 8 bar
- 3 LEVEL SAFETY: Capillary Thermostat, automatic thermal cut-out & multi-functional valve to provide higher safety, Heating Element - Copper
- ANTI-RUST: Fitted with specially designed magnesium anode which prevents corrosion due to hard water quality
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: ISI marked nickel coated special element to provide resistance against scale formation
5. Havells Monza EC 15 Liter Geyser
Havells Monza slim is the horizontal geyser with the 5-star rated electricity consumption. It comes with 10, 15, and 25 liters configurations. This is the most durable horizontal geyser with IPX-4 Protection for longer product life.
Coming to the specifications, Incoloy glass coated heating element which is the best in the industry. Also, the Feroglas Tech inner tank is made of thick steel for corrosion resistance. It has an 8-bar pressure, which will be the best option to use for high-rise apartments as well.
- Type: Storage ; Capacity: 15 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars ; BEE Rating: 5 Star;Waterproof Degree : IPX-4 Protection for longer product life
- Adjustable knob for temperature settings between 25 degree C to 75 degree C to get the desired temperature, Multi-function Safety Valve which protects Tank from Internal and External pressure build up.
- Feroglas Tech with single Weld Design : Made of ultra thick superior steel, Provides superior corrosion resistance & anti-rust property resulting in longer life, Tough enough to withstand high pressure rating (8 bars) ideal for high rise building
- Heating Element : Incoloy glass coated heating element offers superior heating performance with its excellent resistance to both oxidation and carbonization at high temperature setting and resists corrosion against extreme and hard water conditions
- The tank has an anode rod with a stainless steel core that is designed to protect the tank from corrosive elements . The system uses special catalyst action to fight the corrosive elements which in turn prolongs the life of the water heater